Hofmann Road Marking Machine – Thermoplastic – H 33 – 3 Universal S2
Road Marking Machine
Model: H 33-3
Engine: approx. 7831 hours
Application techniques: Thermoplastic
– Engine: Kubota Turbo diesel motor, 4-cylinder 3800 cm³, water-cooled
– Thermoplastic container
– HE60/400 thermoplastic aggregat
– Electronic Malcon 3: a multi-purpose device consisting of: line-gap electronic for manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic road marking applications
– Oil Brunner EOGB X500
– Air-Drying-Apparatus: Maintenance Units with a compressed air membrane dryer
– Documents & operational manual (NL)
– Self-propelled, compact universal machine with very high capacities & excellent hill climbing ability.
– works with partially or fully automatic marking electronics
Price on request.
Transport can be organized, if required, at an additional cost.